- Blue Map Capital (“Blue Map”) is a d/b/a of Leppla Capital Management LLC (“LCM”). LCM is jointly owned by Bruce W. Leppla and Timothy Gillihan. LCM is a Delaware corporation founded in July 2011 and licensed to conduct business nationwide. LCM is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the State of Delaware, the California Department of Corporations, Division of Consumer and Investor Protection, and the Financial Institutions Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Blue Map conducts business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- This presentation does not constitute an offer of any securities to be purchased or sold by Blue Map. A client’s assets will be managed in accordance with Blue Map’s Investment Management Agreement, provided separately.
- This Website does not contain all of the information necessary to make a decision concerning which of many possible investment managers to hire, including, but not limited to, the risks, fees and investment strategies associated with an account managed by Blue Map. Investing with Blue Map should only be done after a client consults with his or her advisors – legal, tax, accounting, financial planning and others.
- Due to the differences between Blue Map’s investment strategy and the methodology used to compute most indices, Blue Map cautions potential investors that no indices are directly comparable to Blue Map’s results. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Future Blue Map investments will necessarily be made under different economic conditions in different securities using similar but not identical investment strategies to those previously deployed.
- All security investments involve considerable risk. Among many other risk factors, Blue Map’s growth of assets under management may adversely affect investment performance.